- The MARE Foundation is the Administrator of the processed data. The Foundation is located at Aleja Komisji Edukacji Narodowej 19/27, 02-797 Warsaw, registered in the register of entrepreneurs and associations, other interest groups and professional groups, foundations and independent public health care facilities, kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division, under KRS No. 0000594977, REGON 363457333, Tax number 5272755962, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The personal data entered to the service are processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable laws, in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural person with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter called “GDPR”.
- The Foundation processes the following data :
- First name, name, e-mail address and other data delivered by the User, who contacts the foundation through the website or by e-mail,
- The e-mail address, by giving consent and filling in a form signing up for a newsletter on the website,
- During the visit to the website of the Service, technical data concerning the visit, such as the IP address, name of the domain, web browser, operational system, cookies etc. are gathered.
- By filling in the newsletter signup form, the User gives his consent to the personal data processing by the Foundation as notified in the form.
- The personal data shall be processed for the following purposes :
- support and implementation of the action: “Save the Baltic. Stop the oil spill”,
- related to the activities of the MARE Foundation and its projects,
- informing on the news, which appear in the service and the website,
- direct marketing.
- The personal data is processed on the basis of a consent, as well as the legitimate interests pursued by the MARE Foundation, based on Article 6, point 1, letter A and F and Article 9, point 2 of the GDPR.
- The data shall be processed from the moment of receiving an appropriate consent until its withdrawal or a request to cease the processing of personal data or a request for deletion of personal data by the owner.
- The data shall be transferred to the entity to which the petition is addressed, to the entities which are processing it at our request (e.g. an IT company servicing the Foundation) and at the request of entities, which are entitled to obtain them under the applicable law (e.g. courts).
- The data shall not be sold or made available to any third person, other than listed in § 4.
- The data shall not be transferred outside the EEA or made available to international organisations.
- The cookies are text files with IT data, stored on the terminal equipment of the Service and intended for proper using of the internet site of the Service. The cookies contain the name of the website from which they come, duration, their unique number and data.
- Each browser allows to block the cookies, but blocking them may cause malfunctions in the Service, in particular authentication and security processes.
- If a User does not wish to receive the cookies, he may change the browser settings.
- In connection with the processing of personal data, the User has the right to:
- access the User’s personal data, by, first of all obtaining a confirmation the processed data concerns the User and if so, obtaining access to this data,
- correcting the data by amending incorrect data or requesting to supplement incomplete personal data,
- remove personal data,
- limit the processing of personal data,
- receive in a structured, universally used, machine readable format the personal data concerning them which said person made earlier available to the Administrator or to transfer the data to another Administrator.,
- submit an objection with regard to processing of personal data, which is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursued by the Foundation or a third party, for reasons connected to the particular situation of the User,
- submit an objection with regard to processing of personal data, which are provided on voluntary basis, in particular for the newsletter and direct marketing,
- revoke the consent to process personal data at any moment, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data prior to withdrawal of consent,
- bring a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, if the processing of personal data infringes the GDPR provisions.
- The statement referring to the revocation of consent to process personal data should be submitted in written form or sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com..
- In the case of any concerns about your personal data, please send a message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The amendments shall enter into force from the day of their publication at fundacjamare.pl